Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Came Early


So my wife and I are really terrible at waiting to give gifts, so we had our Christmas gift exchange last Sunday. My wife got me some really awesome robot related goodies!

I got some much needed new books, as you can see "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind", which I previously recommended as a good A.I. related book. I got "Hardware Interfacing with RobotBASIC", because I really want to learn more about this free software package called RobotBASIC. I got "Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius" because my wife and I both have Android 2.2 tablets and I'd like to see if they can be used for robotics and while I dont have an Ardunino yet, this book might inspire me to get one.

My wife also got me some new wire ties, cause I use the heck out of wire ties! A nice new set of wire jumpers for bread boarding, a much needed new set of wire cutters with really comfortable grips and a Parallax Propeller Servo Controller USB.

Another interesting book I just got and is not pictured, is "Growing Up with Lucy, How to Build an Android in Twenty Easy Steps", by Steve Grand. I'm looking forward to reading this and learning more about Steve's ideas and theories.

Can't wait to read all my books and play with my new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment